Linz-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello owner i have a problem

3 posters

Go down

hello owner i have a problem Empty hello owner i have a problem

Post  Mad daimon Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:36 pm

well mi problem its i am to mexico country i trade to donate
tep that was only 250 pesos (20 euros)in my cell and call lasted 38 minutes when he was in 98% to finish: O my balance is finished, and I could not get my money or donate to this event can be done I have the reference number if something is supposed to cost was 10 euros paid in total 20 and I could not make a donation now that I do: (

Mad daimon

Back to top Go down

hello owner i have a problem Empty Re: hello owner i have a problem

Post  Slapptask Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:14 am

Mad daimon wrote:well mi problem its i am to mexico country i trade to donate
tep that was only 250 pesos (20 euros)in my cell and call lasted 38 minutes when he was in 98% to finish: O my balance is finished, and I could not get my money or donate to this event can be done I have the reference number if something is supposed to cost was 10 euros paid in total 20 and I could not make a donation now that I do: (

If the call/payment is not finished, I dont think that Linz will get any money from it. If you have the order number, Linz might check if any money were transfered in his DaoPay account. If not, I am afraid that you will get NO refound.

Keep it up,
Slapptask

Slapptask

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad daimon Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:19 am

Slapptask wrote:
Mad daimon wrote:well mi problem its i am to mexico country i trade to donate

If the call/payment is not finished, I dont think that Linz will get any money from it. If you have the order number, Linz might check if any money were transfered in his DaoPay account. If not, I am afraid that you will get NO refound.

Keep it up,
Slapptask
yes i have the number men 836164 #

Mad daimon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:11 am

Yes, it´s that slapp says, you can use the code again and try wait for release, we havn´t get any money and you wont get any bill.

Admin
Admin

https://linz.swedishforum.se

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad daimon Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:28 pm

Admin wrote:Yes, it´s that slapp says, you can use the code again and try wait for release, we havn´t get any money and you wont get any bill.

I believe that good money and lose my points, just thank you for the reply but i spent 20 euros on the phone call and goes to mexico very expensive

Mad daimon

Back to top Go down

Post  Slapptask Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:00 pm

Mad daimon wrote:
Admin wrote:Yes, it´s that slapp says, you can use the code again and try wait for release, we havn´t get any money and you wont get any bill.

I believe that good money and lose my points, just thank you for the reply but i spent 20 euros on the phone call and goes to mexico very expensive

You must understand, that there is nothing Linz can do to confirm that you have made a payment.

Anyone could claim that they have made a payment, but without any actually proofs that can be confirmed, you will not get any refounds!

I do not believe you since I have my own OT server and i'm very critical to things like this.

Slapptask

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad daimon Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:41 am

You must understand, that there is nothing Linz can do to confirm that you have made a payment.

Anyone could claim that they have made a payment, but without any actually proofs that can be confirmed, you will not get any refounds!

I do not believe you since I have my own OT server and i'm very critical to things like this.[/quote]

MMM ok you train to say mi i am a cheater Very Happy ok men i dont care 20 euros only say in mexico like donate i invite more 10 person to mexico like donate bat for paypal or something the real cost no this form

Mad daimon

Back to top Go down

Post  Slapptask Sat Jun 06, 2009 5:05 am

I am not telling you that you are a cheater or a scammer, only that it is not possible for Linz to verify that have actually made an payment.

If you are speaking truth, then I am most sorry for your loss.

DaoPay can be shitty sometimes... I had a customer on my own ot, and his number that he was given by DaoPay did not work. He was from U.S.A, so a friend of him that lived in Egypt gave him the number that he called (from egypt), and it worked! Althought, the call went a very long way, and at the end of that same month he got a nasty bill of 400+ euros...

So what i'm trying to say is, always be 100% sure about what you are doing before you make any payment, or it might turn up like this!

Slapptask

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:55 am

MadDajmon, i can offer you to pay to my PAYPAL if you feel so? it´s only to send money to "drumtwain@hotmail.com" and when i recieved the money i will add points to your account, dont forgot to write your account number in the paypal "mail" Smile

Admin
Admin

https://linz.swedishforum.se

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum