Linz-Online
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hello linz

3 posters

Go down

hello linz Empty hello linz

Post  Mad daimon Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:28 pm

first of all I apologize for my English hope you understand better

i think the loot is too low deveria climb a little bit because it is very poor
linz and the gms should be a little more active and trying to talk to someone and could not
Laggan try constantly check the server is a good map and do not let things fall
greetings
for other thing i now were bugs in the map if you wan i tell you

Mad daimon

Back to top Go down

hello linz Empty Re: hello linz

Post  Admin Fri Jun 05, 2009 1:54 am

thx, but i think that the loot we currently have is on the right grade, the reason is that it should be an adventure to be rich and enjoy great wars. So to war you need hunt and earn cash. And the bugs that you know you can write in your thread and i will solve them. Thx / Scripter

Admin
Admin

https://linz.swedishforum.se

Back to top Go down

hello linz Empty Agree

Post  Slapptask Fri Jun 05, 2009 2:10 am

I agree, the loot rate is perfekt!

I want it to be a challenge to become rich.
Most peoples does not understand this, but once they enter an OT where it is not a challenge, they will notice that they are missing something.

Keep it up,
Slapptask

Slapptask

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Fri Jun 05, 2009 6:09 am

Yes, thx for attention and for enjoying our ot. Keep it up / scripter

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad daimon Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:09 pm

Slapptask wrote:I agree, the loot rate is perfekt!

Most peoples does not understand this, but once they enter an OT where it is not a challenge, they will notice that they are missing something.

Keep it up,
Slapptask
we spent 6 hours killing Hellfire with my cousin and you know we got "nothing" that is want to come back rich? OT in an attempt to have a decent team magma set for magicians i agree that it is both a challenge but so far as to hunt does not leave time for what they spend ni squiera runes and manas? but i'm just a good player can not change ot
not come out or spending in the hunt the 6 hrs only a comment Very Happy i dont like kill all the time frost and dragys

Mad daimon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad daimon Sun Jun 07, 2009 9:18 pm

Mad daimon wrote:

Keep it up,
Slapptask
we spent 6 hours killing Hellfire with my cousin and you know we got "nothing" that is want to come back rich? OT in an attempt to have a decent team magma set for magicians i agree that it is both a challenge but so far as to hunt does not leave time for what they spend ni squiera runes and manas? but i'm just a good player can not change ot
not come out or spending in the hunt the 6 hrs only a comment Very Happy i dont like kill all the time frost and dragys look men this guy Doktor Kniggen i never see only and have aloot of money i am play alot in the server and i dont have more than 100cc hahaha Very Happy .

Mad daimon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad daimon Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:29 am

Mad daimon wrote:
Mad daimon wrote:

Keep it up,
Slapptask
we spent 6 hours killing Hellfire with my cousin and you know we got "nothing" that is want to come back rich? OT in an attempt to have a decent team magma set for magicians i agree that it is both a challenge but so far as to hunt does not leave time for what they spend ni squiera runes and manas? but i'm just a good player can not change ot not come out or spending in the hunt the 6 hrs only a comment Very Happy i dont like kill all the time frost and dragys look men this guy Doktor Kniggen i never see only and have aloot of money i am play alot in the server and i dont have more than 100cc hahaha Very Happy .
and now result the pa in the OT only for he are friends to owner? all the guild ariels bombion hit mi 800 more ? :S he are god or sometime i have shield 100 :S

Mad daimon

Back to top Go down

Post  Mad daimon Mon Jun 08, 2009 1:01 pm

[yesterday bombion have 116 sword today have 129 :S i all the night train i only lvl up 2 lvls and he skill up 13 :O
and the other guy to skill up more 20 skills Very Happy good i need that

Mad daimon

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Jun 09, 2009 12:24 am

Since i know that none in the guild Aerials is cheating more than is allowed i don´t see any problem?

Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down